BOARD OF DIRECTORS
RECREATION AND EVENTS
For Advocacy Questions Call (479) 783-5529.
Join us in this effort by becoming a Member,
- We serve over 400 people with disabilities and their caregivers in our area.
- We enhance supports and services to those with disabilities.
- We allow our members with disabilities to participate in activities on their level of competence, giving them a sense of belonging.
- We are a local chapter of The Arc for the United States, one of 730 chapters that help people with disabilities.
- We can advocate for legislation on a federal, state, and local level for members in Western Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma.